Pages

Friday 17 August 2007

Kaz Patafta enjoying life in Melbourne.

Kaz Patafta: A young player to watch this season.


Kaz Patafta spoke to Football in the Capital today from his Melbourne home. Kaz is looking forward to the big kick-off next week away to Wellington Phoenix.

"It will be a busy week for sure. We've got a lot of training but I can't wait," said Kaz

"I'm really settled in Melbourne, it's been a great time."

Kaz, some Victory fans have been oozing over your quick feet, the response from the Victory fans seems very positive.

"Well, it's certainly great to hear people giving their support. It's very encouraging and makes you want to try even harder. I'll be pushing as hard as I can to get as much game time as I can."

"I'm realistic I'm young but I want to work as hard as I can to test myself."

Any differences from Benfica?

"Not really, I've been really impressed with the Sports Science side of things at Melbourne. Victory really look after us in that way. Obviously that is really important for athletes.

"People always expect European clubs to be much better but it's not always the case."

The Olyroos are away this week. Any thoughts?

"Well it's a goal of mine to play for the National team. But I've been hidden away a bit in Portugal. Non of my games were shown on TV. I'll be trying as hard as I can to get in the side."

How is life in Melbourne?

"Flat out with training and promotional work, it's been really busy. But I'm looking forward to the first game, we're really focused on that."

Good luck Kaz, Football in the Capital will be keeping a close on eye on all the Canberra lads in the A-League. We wish them well.

No comments: