Pages

Friday 15 February 2008

Mariners fans are everywhere!

 


Nicole and Ashleigh Sykes (both 16) are from Dubbo. As I was walking through the Australian Institute of Sport Swimming Pool car park this morning I spotted the Mariners t-shirt.

In Canberra, worn by a young girl. So I asked if I could take a photo for my blog and get a prediction.

They were hesitant, but Dad said "we've a bit of time, we're on our way to the Matildas camp!"


Nicole and Ashleigh were playing for NSW Country recently and Tom Sermanni invited them to join the Camp.

"They are all there, Lisa De Vanna, Sally Shipard, Melissa Barbiera, Jo Peters, how do you feel?"

"Excited, but nervous," said Ashleigh. "We don't really know what to expect."

And for the record, Ashleigh and Nicole are convinced the Mariners will win..whoever they play.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: