Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2008

Canberra Football Game Caller wanted!

Running-Ball need a Canberra live match reporter. Details below.


I received an email from Michael asking the following. Thought some Canberra football nut might want a bit of dosh. Don't email me, please, email Michael address at the bottom.

Starts:
I am emailing you is because I work for a company called Running-Ball (www.running-ball.com)and what we do is provide "live match reporters". Basically the job entails you to be on the phone the whole game(they pay for the call!) and you tell them the happenings on the pitch, whos attacking, red/yellow cards, goals etc. This information is used be Asian betting companies for adjusting live odds. So the reason why I am emailing a Canberran is because as you might know the AIS play in the VPL these days and my company is hoping to cover all VPL games, theyre next home game is July 5. Pay is $80 a game and entry is free at AIS games.

I hoping you'd know someone who may be interested, seeing you are quite a football enthusiast. So if you do know anyway please pass on this email to them or my MSN address which is skrod_boy@hotmail.com

Thanks
Michael

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the add Eamon much appreciated.