Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2008

Look who's in Brisbane



I met them in Bangkok for the Asia Cup now they are in Brisbane for tonights game. Tuggeranong United's Jeremy Butler, Gordo and co are up for the game

Great to see Canberrans making the trip. Great to see the passion for our National team. And no I'm not in Brisbane I knicked the photo from the FourFourTwo website which has great coverage of pre-match with the fans...and then the Tuggies boys turned up:)

And notice the Koala..he goes everywhere. He was in Bangkok we even got him in the Canberra Times photo last year....and he's here again. Good work lads.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a great night was had by all. The Adelaide guy in the photo with us got chucked out of the ground by the Police during the match. Not sure what for, I was just glad it wasn't Macca again!

Anonymous said...

Was a top night and the best part was the fact that we sheltered from the rain in the pub for enough time to miss it and still make kickoff!! Bring on April 1

Eamonn said...

good one Macca

but April 1...heh.. what about Feb 11th

I'm booked for Japan...away...I kid you not.