Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Pim: Playing in the A-League better than training in Europe....now!

I was sad when Mr Flores left for China, he has so much skill - and then Bernie said Harry wasn't coming. Harry has a fair bit of skill too - although he may yet turn up.

I'm a Celtic fan and although Liam Miller (not so much skill) signed for former Rangers player Fergusons' Perth Glory I wasn't that happy about the stars of the new A-League season - albeit a long long way off.

Then Musti Amini says he's allowed to stay for one more year - you see Pim playing in the A-League is better than training in Germany - and now Dario Vidosic a stylish and energetic Socceroo is to play for Adelaide.

And Sydney has Karol Kisel - no I'm joking I'm not excited by that - let's hope they get Harry or else it'll be gloom time again on the terraces at the SFS.

The smile is back, young players, exciting Aussies lighting up the league - bring on the football - and if Harry signs I'll be really ready for a new season - but hurry up!

No comments: